How to reach us
General information about reaching Politecnico
- Map of the main campus, with the location of the Department
- Map of Torino, with the location of Politecnico
- How to get to Politecnico
- Public transportation in Torino:
How to reach us (once you arrived in Politecnico)
We are located in the Dipartimento di Automatica e Informatica (Department of Control and Computer Engineering). Once arrived in the main campus (map), directions are the following:
- Reach the Dipartimento di Automatica e Informatica (map). The best way to come there is to take the stairs that are next to the GM Powertrain building (Google Streetmap View), on the west side of Corso Castelfidardo; for who is familiar with the Politecnico di Torino campus, use the same stairs that bring you to the LABINF lab.
- Go up till the second floor if you want to reach the Lab9 (where our PhD students are located), or the third floor to reach the faculties. A courtesy phone is next to the door, with a list of available phone numbers. Call us and we will come to greet you.