Tools currently under development
This is a list of all the tools currently supported and under development.
- Analyzer: A public domain network sniffer. For Windows.
- NetBee: A new library for packet capture and packet manipulation; it includes the first implementation of the NetPDL language.
- Classification tools: a set of tools for network traffic classification up to application layer, based on NetBee library
- Dyn@NG: a web interface for managing remote Dynamips instances
- iNFAnt: a framework for executing high speed regular expression matching algorithm over GPU card supporting CUDA technology
- DynngUI: a web frontend for Dyn@NG
Tools developed in the past (no longer supported)
This is a list of tools we developed in the past; some are still active, although no longer maintained at all, or no longer maintained by our group.
- WinDump: Windows porting of the famous tcpdump tool. For Windows 95/98/NT/2000.
- WinPcap: Windows Packet Capture Library; compatible with libpcap for UNIX. For Windows 95/98/NT/2000
- 46Bouncer: A simple tool that accepts an IPv4/6 incoming connection and it translates it into IPv6/4.
- WebLibrary: A simple tool to create web sites starting from HTML text files and PowerPoint slides.
- Avican: A videoconferencing system with Active Networks technology.